1. How do I place an order through the website?
- It's very simple! Just use our navigation links or the search function of the page to browse or find the product/s that you want.
- Once you are in the product listing, select the "Quantity" that you want to purchase then click "Add to Cart". The contents of your shopping cart will then be displayed. If you want to add more to your cart, just continue browsing using navigation links and search tool.
- Once you are ready to checkout, click "Checkout" (if you want to pay via BPI/BDO bank deposit or G-cash) or "Checkout with Paypal" (if you want to pay via PayPal/Credit Card).
If you clicked on "Checkout", you will be prompted to "create an account" or "continue as a guest". Select which option you prefer. Creating an account is optional and is not mandatory to complete your purchase. If you clicked on "Checkout with PayPal", you will be taken to the PayPal site where you can login to your account or key in your credit card information to authorize payment. You do not need a PayPal account to complete your purchase through this option.
- Key in the required information then "continue to next step".
- Finalize your transaction to complete your purchase. Instructions will follow via e-mail.
2. How do I pre-order?
Similar to an on-hand purchase, we will be requesting full payment upon pre-order. The same procedure detailed above applies to pre-orders. Items available for pre-order will be stated as such. Please be advised that pre-orders take an average of 3 weeks to arrive, but subject to unforeseen delays and unavailability.
If you want something from a brand that we carry, but cannot find it in our site, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
3. Can I combine purchases of on-hand and pre-ordered items?
You can combine purchases of on hand and pre-ordered items IF you want your orders shipped together. So if you have ordered On Hand 1 and Pre-order 1, we will wait for Pre-order 1 to arrive and have On Hand 1 and Pre-order 1 shipped in the same package.
However, if you want the on-hand items shipped ahead, please make separate transactions for pre-ordered and on hand items.
4. What are your accepted payment methods?
We accept BDO and BPI bank deposits, PayPal, Credit Cards via PayPal, LBC, Western Union, Palawan Express and MoneyGram.
5. How much is the shipping? What couriers do you use?
Shipping rates depend on size and weight. We now use a number of couriers for your convenience.
For Metro Manila:
- Xend - starts at PHP 70 (regular pouch), free insurance for up to PHP2,000
- LBC - starts at PHP 150 (regular pouch), free insurance for up to PHP500
- GrabExpress - depends on the route. Payment will be made by the buyer in cash upon delivery.
For outside Metro Manila:
- Xend - starts at PHP100 (regular pouch), free insurance for up to PHP2,000
- LBC - starts at PHP160 (regular pouch), free insurance for up to PHP500